I am always happy to consider well written guest posts that will be of interest to my readers. However, please read the guidelines carefully before submitting.
General Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Please have a look at my site to see what type of content I feature. Generally speaking this is destination focused and avoids well known tourist attractions (unless you have an unusual angle to write about). I prefer content relating to countries that are already featured on my blog.
- Posts should be between 600 and 1200 words.
- Each post should include 4 or 5 photographs that illustrate the destination or activity. Please include at least one horizontal picture (1000 px wide) and one vertical (1000 px tall).
- I reserve the right to edit posts and to correct grammar and spelling.
Sponsored Posts for Brands
- A charge will be made for sponsored posts. Please contact me to discuss rates.
- One or two “NoFollow” links may be included in the post. (I don’t do DoFollow links for brands, so please don’t request them!)
- Posts must be your own content – I don’t accept work from copywriters.
- All photographs should be your own content or free of copyright restrictions. Please supply the necessary attributions.
- Sponsorship will be disclosed at the beginning of the post.
Guest Posts from Travel Bloggers
- Please subscribe to my blog before submitting any proposal. This will enable you to understand what type of content I feature.
- Please send a link to your travel blog when contacting me. If I accept your post I will include one link back to your blog.
- All photographs must be original pictures taken by yourself (please supply the necessary copyright attribution). They must illustrate the article – no selfies or pictures of your friends.
email: [email protected]